Terms and Conditions
- Tickets are issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of Derby Theatre. Full details are available on request.
- Please check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of Derby Theatre. The management may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed
- We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. The Management cannot be held responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen. Derby Theatre reserves the right to cancel ticket bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
- Tickets are sold subject to the management’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets. Please note that changes to the cast for a performance (including any star casting) will not entitle customers to a refund.
- The unauthorized use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron’s own food and drink are also be prohibited.
- The Management accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- The Ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the Management reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
- If a performance is rescheduled, ticket holders will be offered tickets to the rescheduled performance, equivalent to the face value of the ticket.
- All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law.
- The ticket holder must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the event.
- Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable the Theatre management to eject you from the venue.
- For web and telephone sales for non-date related products (i.e. gift vouchers and merchandise but not tickets), a customer will have a 14 days in which to cancel the item and the box office will provide a refund.
Where tickets are sold as “From”, prices are subject to change in line with demand. We always recommend booking early for the best seats at the best price. At the point of on sale, at least 10% of seats for most performances will be on sale at the lowest available ticket price, and these seats are sold on a first come, first served basis. Our website landing pages will always advertise as the lowest “From” price, but for the most up to date availability and information on ticket prices please click through the seating plans for a show on the website, or enquire at the box office. All tickets, prices, concessions and offers are subject to availability and can be changed or withdrawn at any time without prior notice.